Our Mission is to glorify God by reaching people who are separated from Him and bring them into a close personal relationship with Jesus.
OUR STRATEGY – who are we becoming?
People empowered by God to bring restoration, freedom, and hope to the world through Jesus Christ. (Isaiah 61:1-2)
OUR VALUES – how we achieve our mission?
We will choose God’s gift of Jesus Christ and share Him with others. (Romans 10:9-10)
We will chase after God with our whole heart and soul. (Mark 12:30-31)
We will commit to God and others in a way that works with how God has gifted us. (1 Peter 4:10)
We will connect to a biblically-functioning community that benefits others and us. (Acts 2:46-47)
We will contribute generously to God by supporting the needs of the church, the community, and the world with our time, talent, and treasure. (Luke 6:38)
OUR CORE BELIEFS
Beliefs about God to People
- There is one living, sovereign God who eternally exists in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit. (Revelation 1:8, Isaiah 43:10-11, Deuteronomy 6:4, Matthew 28:19)
- Jesus was sent by the Father to live on earth; he was fully God and fully human, yet had no sin. Jesus willingly laid down his life and after three days, rose from the grave. In doing this, Jesus fulfilled the payment for the world's debt of sin. (Luke 1:31,35, 1 Corinthians 15:3, 2 Corinthians 5:21)
- The Holy Spirit was sent by the Father and Son to convict the world of sin and to empower all who believe in Jesus Christ. He lives in every believer and is a constant helper, Teacher and guide. (John 14:16-17)
Beliefs about People to People
- God created people in his image, and everyone matters to God. (Genesis 1:26-27, Genesis 5:1-2)
- All people are sinners and need God's forgiveness. (Romans 3:23)
- Those who confess and turn from their sin, trusting in Jesus Christ, will be saved by grace and become children of God, with the promise of eternal life. (John 3:16-17, Galatians 3:26)
Beliefs about People to God
- Jesus Christ is the head of the church and all believing people are members. (Ephesians 4:15-16)
- The Bible is the inspired Word of God and is the supreme authority in all matters of faith and conduct. (2 Timothy 3:16-17)
- Jesus Christ will return and there will be a final judgment. (Matthew 24:3,37)
- (For a complete list of doctrinal beliefs, please request a copy of our by-laws)
We are affiliated with Converge Worldwide. We are in alignment with their mission, vision, values, and affirmation of faith. We are connected to Converge because we believe that we are better together.