This March, we join food shelves, faith communities, businesses, and organizations across Minnesota in acting to end hunger and food insecurity. Please bring nonperishable items for our local food shelf and/or monetary donations throughout March. Together, we can ensure #FoodForAllMN.
Taking Action Against Hunger in Minnesota
• Over 3,000,000 visits are made to Minnesota food shelves each year.
• Approximately 552,000 Minnesotans experience food insecurity.
• 1 in 7 children in Minnesota struggle with hunger.
• Local food shelves can stretch your $1 into enough food
for 2-3 meals.
• The 2017 March Campaign raised more than 4.7 million pounds of food and $8 million for Minnesota food shelves.
• 100% of financial contributions to Minnesota FoodShare via the March Campaign go to participating food shelves.