High School Small Group Leader
Build meaningful relationships with students and help them grow in their faith by serving as a small group leader. Lead a group of same gender high school students each week.
- Lead Christ centered conversations during small group time each Wednesday.
- Connect and care for small group students through weekly communication (Texting, social media, etc.)
- Deepen group relationships by participating in various serving and social events together, outside of regular meeting.
- Attend leader huddles to build community, and skills.
Requirement: Complete "New Leader Form"and an informal interview with Youth Director. A background check for anyone over 18 is also required to serve.
Serving Time: Serve during Wednesday night Student Ministry. Plan a few outside events with your small group throughout the year. (Movie, dinner, service project, etc.)
- Arrival time on Wednesdays is 5:45, and end time is approximately 8:15.
- Be committed to serving every Wednesday night from September - May.