Guest Services Team
Be a part of a team that creates a welcoming and fun environment for every student to enjoy. From the parking lot to the youth room we want every student that walks through the door to know they are seen, cared for, and loved.
- Welcome every student with a warm greeting and smile.
- Provide assistance to first time and regular students seeking more information.
- Attend leader huddles to build community, and skills.
Requirements: Complete "New Leader Form", and anyone over the age of 18 must have a background check to serve. Students who would like to serve are required to regularly attend ImpACT.
Serving Time: Serve during Wednesday nights at ImpACT.
- Arrive at 5:45 to prepare for the night, and the end time is approximately 8:15.
- Serve a minimum of two times each month on a scheduled rotation.
- Roles include: Greeter, check-in, host, serving a meal, set up and take down, chaperone, and leader.